Sunday, March 23, 2008

What a weekend

This weekend was awesome!! We did 4 services at Marathon and they were all great. It was very moving and really helped me focus on what Christ did for us. Pastor Eddie quoted Tony Campolo during his message, and it went like this: "It's Friday, but Sunday is coming" I think so many people are right there in their life. They are at wits end, frustrated, discouraged, depressed, hurting, scared, confused and lost. But there is great news, Sunday is coming, meaning what Christ did has given us HOPE, which is more powerful than all that other stuff. I have to admit, there have been times recently where I was wondering if "Sunday" was coming, but this weekend I believe it came for me. God spoke to me this weekend and just reminded me that He is in control, and nothing catches Him off guard or surprises Him. It was a great weekend and I hope you all had a great weekend as well. I will be updating later this week.

RUNning the Race,
Bholda

No comments: