Monday, March 31, 2008

Lots and Lots...

Goin on right now for the Bholda!! Of course the student building is still coming along, so I'm answering questions about where this and that goes and air handling units, and lights, chairs, paint and the list goes on and on. We are looking at a projected completion date of August-September, which would be perfect timing with school kicking back off. This weekend we are having our D-Now weekend called "Awakening '08" and I'm pumped about that. It should be a great weekend and I can't wait to see what God has in store. Crystal and I are meeting with our assigned social worker from DSS about the adoption. That's right, ADOPTION!!! We feel like God is calling us to adopt a little boy. We have been in the process for a couple of months now, and each day we get closer to getting our little buddy!!! We still want to have "our own" children eventually, but feel very strongly that God is calling us to this step in our lives right now. Please pray that everything will go quickly and smoothly. I can't wait to have a pal to take fishing, play golf and to ride go-karts with (just don't tell Crystal!)
This Wednesday we are starting our new series called "Invasion" and I think it is going to be a big success! I will definitely keep you posted on how it goes. Well, that's about it for now, I'm off to the gym to DO WORK SON!!

RUNning the Race,
Bholda

No comments: