Monday, March 10, 2008

The Big "3-2"

Today was my 32nd birthday and it was a good one. I did go to work, even though as a staff member of Marathon, we have the option of taking our birthday off, which is a nice thing but i had to much to do today. Pastor Eddie took me to Copper River for lunch which was very good i must say. I had several meetings about various things, including a meeting with the sound, light and video people for the youth building. Just an update, the youth building is moving along quickly and is almost all framed in with metal studs. The company did all that just since Wednesday, so they are working like mad on getting it ready to sheet rock. I am extremely pumped and excited about the progress. I will hopefully be posting some pictures of the work on here soon. I came home and the wife and i ordered a couple of stromboli's and are sitting here watching tv together. It's been a good day and i'm enjoying the opportunity to just sit and chill basically. I guess that's about it for now, it's back to Jon and Kate plus 8 on TLC!! Don't judge me, it's my birthday!!

1 year older and 1 year better lookin',
Bholda

2 comments:

Sammy Clary said...

happy birthday dude. i am waiting until midnight to welcome you into your thirty second year of life.

----------- said...

Happy Birthday! man you're OLD!