Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sheetrock is goin up!!!!




WOW!!! Progress is evident and I love it!!! Our student building, "The Garage" is finally looking more and more like a building and less and less like a big concrete pad!! These are a couple of pictures I took with my camera phone, because it was all I had. The projected open date is Sept-Oct which would be perfect timing since school will just be kicking back in. God's timing is ALWAYS perfect!! I have a picture on my wall of us putting a shovel in the ground in 2005!! That was a long time ago, but I can look back and see how God orchestrated(watch out, big word!!) the whole thing. Interest rates are at a low and just the difference between the rate we had and the rate we locked in we can just about make the payment!!! God is AWESOME!!! Well, I hope to have more pictures coming soon. These pictures show sheetrock on the walls around where the stage will be. I'm so pumped about the future God has for the families and students that are going to be reached in "The Garage"!!

No comments: