Friday, August 31, 2007

Monumental Day

My blog just rolled over the 2000 views mark!! I know what you might be thinking, "2000 views in one day!!, WOW" but let me clarify. That is 2000 views TOTAL since I started this blog!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I have to say that's both sad and funny, seeing as how I started this blog several months ago. But you know what, I'm ok with that because you might as well laugh at yourself, because if you don't someone else probably will!!!! So, with that being said, if you have been reading my blog I want to extend a thank you for making this day possible for me!!! Who knows, in another year or so maybe we can share the excitement of reaching 5000 views!!!! :)

Keepin' it Real (one view at a time),

Bryan

2 comments:

Staff said...

If a blog fell in the woods and nobody was around to read it would it still make a noise?

Staff said...

Congrats on number 2001 view