Monday, August 13, 2007

Anniversary Weekend

This weekend Crystal and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary! I know what you are thinking, Crystal must be crazy to have been able to hang in there 6 years with me!! We got up on Saturday morning and went to the Anderson Jockey Lot, that's right, the Jockey Lot. On a quick side note, if you are ever feeling bad about your life, take a trip out to the Jockey Lot because there are folks there that make Jerry Springer guests look like royalty!! I would dare say the average number of teeth per person is about 12, SERIOUSLY!!! Sorry for the digression. We went to the Jockey Lot to look for some furniture for a couple of rooms in our house. After that, we just went back home and hung out for a while and chilled, it was nice to be able to do that I must add. That evening we went to our special place, California Dreaming (ahhhh how sweet, we have a special place). That place would make a really sweet house by the way!! Sorry, that is the ADD kickin' in I think. It was a really awesome day, and I am blessed to have such a Godly wife. She really does fill those areas that are weak in my life. I can't wait to see what else God has planned for our lives.

Keepin' it Real,

Bryan

2 comments:

Staff said...

Speaking of Springer, anyone that would take their wife to the Jockey Lot on their anniversary.............

Sammy Clary said...

More Ovaltine updates please