Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Update of sorts

Hey gang! Just figured Ibetter do a little update to keep all 15 of you on the edge of your seat about what is going on in the life and times of the Bholda. This past weekend Crystal and I participated in a yard sale with Sammy(www.sammyclary.com) and I have to say it must have been the hottest day of the entire year!!! seriously, it was a SCORCHER!!! We made a little money but got rid of a good bit of junk, so all in all it was a good day. Sunday was good at Marathon, Eddie(www.eddiecox.org) is back and has started a new series called God Questions. After church we went to Chuck E. Cheese with Crystal's twin cousins for their 10th birthday. I must admit I stepped back in time a little bit and played a few of the games. I was a little rusty on the skee ball, but owned the air hockey table!!! Yesterday me, Kip, and Sammy played at Cross Winds par 3 and much to my chagrin (i like that word, it sounds funny) I was defeated by both Sammy and Kip, however, I did spot Sammy 5 strokes, so in reality I beat him by 2 shots. He is scared to play me straight up!! (just for the record) He will take that as a direct challenge, and want to play me again, so I will be blogging about that outing in the near future I'm sure.
I hope this update of sorts has quenched everyone's desire to peek into my world, if only for a brief moment-yeah right! I'm not that important!! :)

Keepin' it real,
Bryan

14 comments:

Staff said...

update update

Staff said...

update

Staff said...

update please

Staff said...

i'll have another cup of update

Staff said...

would you like an update with those eggs

Staff said...

yes i'd like a whopper value meal an a supersized update

Staff said...

yes i would like to cash this update

Staff said...

if you would like to receive an update just repeat this phrase. Keep in mind i'm not going to embarrass you in any way but just repeat this update phrase right where you're seated.

Staff said...

Why do we update on Bryan's Blog? Because it's the right thing to do.

Staff said...

Why do we update on Bryan's Blog? Because it's the right thing to do.

Sammy Clary said...

updates it does a body good

Sammy Clary said...

could ya please pass the update

Sammy Clary said...

get off myspace and update

Sammy Clary said...

what have you got? what have you got? you have absolutely nothing. if this were golf I would be spotting you 8 updates on the last nine alone