Thursday, August 2, 2007

Interns Anyone?

This week has been pretty rough on me because a co-worker and more importantly a really close friend of mine is stepping out to pursue God's plan for his life. Chasen Callahan (chasenmusic.com) who has been the Associate Worship Pastor and my Youth Worship & Media Pastor is going on tour with his band in a couple of weeks. Don't get me wrong, I am pumped that God has opened this door for him and the other guys, but I am going to miss him big time. He edited videos, created graphics and designed t-shirts among a thousand other things, so his talents in those areas are gonna be missed! I know Chasen is going to reach tons of people through his music and ministry. So, here is a shout-out to Chasen, you guys change the world for Christ!!!
Well, with all that being said, I am in need of some help. This fall, I will be looking for college-aged interns to do media stuff, graphics, and event planning. I hope to have about 3 or 4 college students to fill these positions, so if you are reading this and you(or someone you know) may be interested you can shoot me an e-mail at bryanholder@marathonlive.org and I can give you more details. I am excited about the direction our student ministry is going with this because it allows me to pour into people that have a calling into ministry, which is what i love to do.

Keepin' it Real,

Bryan

No comments: