Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wednesday Nights

I absolutely love Wednesdays!! It's just so awesome to see so many students come out and worship God on a Wednesday night. I quickly realized what an honor and privilege it is to have the kind of opportunity God has given us here at Marathon to reach people. I have to take a moment to thank all of my volunteers that come out every Wednesday night to pour their lives into students. I was a volunteer for 2 1/2 years here at Marathon, so I know it can be tough sometimes to leave work and come straight to church and give yourself away for 2-2 1/2 hours! I am really blessed to have such AWESOME volunteers. And yes, we CAN USE MORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!!! We will be starting our new series called "Sucker Free" on April 11th, which deals with making wise decisions and the right choices in life, it should prove to be pretty interesting! Props to Sammy for helping me brainstorm that one!! Genius!!!
Well, here is the set list from last night:

Deeper-Delirious
Salvation is here-Hillsong United
Rain Down-Delirious
Revolution-Hillsong United

I gotta give a shout out to the band(www.myspace.com/marathonyouthband) and Stevo (www.virb.com/stevo) who led all the songs last night, you go boy!!!

K.I.R.,
Bryan

No comments: