Thursday, March 8, 2007

Just Cause You Asked...

Here is a survey that was passed to me from my good buddy Sammy(www.sammyclary.com). Hope you enjoy! There is some really personal info in there!

1. What time is it? 11:02 am
2. What is your full name? Bryan Edward Holder
3. What are you most afraid of? Waitresses at Waffle House
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater? I can’t remember
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Nah
7. Ever been to Alaska? No
8. Ever been toilet papering? Is the Pope Catholic? I’m a Youth Pastor for cryin’ outloud
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry? yes
10. Been in a serious car accident? Yes, I fell out of my Camaro reaching down to get a newspaper. My Camaro then proceeded to speed down the driveway and crash into my dad’s classic Camaro!
11 Do you plan to have any more Children? Any More? I ain’t got none yet!!
12. Favorite day of the week? Friday, it’s my day off
15. Favorite color ? Blue
16. Favorite sport to watch? College B-ball, and golf
17. Favorite Drink? Sweet Tea, is there anything else?
18. Favorite Ice Cream? Anything with chocolate, but not cherries
19. Favorite fast food restaurant? Zaxby's
20. What color is your bedroom carpet? Hardwood floor
21. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once
22. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Probably spam
23. What do you do when you are bored? Unfortunately, eat
25. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? Chasen
26. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Jamie
27. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their answers? Crystal
28. Favorite TV shows? Hell’s Kitchen, Deadliest Catch
29. Favorite Car? My truck, cause it’s paid for!!!
30. What are you listening to right now? TobyMac, RHCP, David Crowder Band
31. How many pets do you have? 1 dog
32. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Chicken
33. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Reach more teenagers
34. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? Not sure
35. Most embarrassing moment ever? I sharted in front of Jamie and Chasen-I was on medicine and couldn’t help it—Don’t judge me!
36. Top 3 happiest moments ever: 1.)Marrying Crystal. 2). Graduating College 3) 1st day on staff at Marathon

37. Top 3 saddest moments ever: 1). Rather not talk about that
38.). Hardest you have ever laughed: When the guys at home group started lighting their farts three weeks ago. My head hurt so bad from laughing
39.) One talent you wished you had: I wish I could eat anything and not gain weight. I need Weight Watchers according to my buddy Isaac…JUST KIDDIN’
40.). One thing you would have liked to do for a living other than what you do now: Door to Door vacuum salesman. Nah, I can’t imagine doing anything



I'm passing this on to Jamie, Wil, Chasen, Sean and Crystal

K.I.R.
Bryan

No comments: