Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Great Weekend!

This past weekend was awesome at Marathon. We kicked off our "How to save a life" series/campaign and had t-shirts, stickers, and invite cards for our people to give out to folks they know that need to accept Christ. We are reminding our people that they are the bridges God uses to get His truth out. We will be in this series until Easter, so I am pumped to see how many lives God is going to change!! We have a big surprise for Marathon on Sunday, so if you read my blog and go to Marathon, make sure you are there because it's going to be powerful!!! Sunday afternoon we had a baptism service over at Powdersville First (big props to them for letting us use their facility!!). We baptized 23 people, and out of those I had the privilege of baptizing 4 of my students!! That has to me one of my favorite services we do at Marathon, it is just incredible to see people's reaction and joy as a result of following Christ and being obedient to His call to baptism. We are truly a blessed church and are carrying out our calling to reach people in the surrounding communities. God is so AWESOME!!! Tomorrow night we jump back into our sex series called "The Best Sex Ever", so I am pumped and ready to go. Please pray that our students will follow God's plan for their lives, especially their sexual decisions!!

K.I.R.,

Bryan

No comments: