Monday, March 19, 2007

A New Experience


Is what I had on Saturday, and I must say it was great!! It started at about 8:00 AM when I jumped in Sammy's Jeep with just a bikini top on! Ok, let me clarify, the Jeep had a bikini top on! Me and Sammy (www.sammyclary.blogspot.com) were dressed like we were going to trek across the frozen tundra in Alaska or something. We were going to Atlanta to pick up a hard top Sammy bought for the previously mentioned Jeep, but the problem was we only had a bikini top to put on while we drove to Atlanta. IT WAS FREEZING!!! So, about 2 hours and a mild case of hypothermia later we arrived in Atlanta and put the hard top on. I have never been so happy to help put a hard top on a Jeep let me tell ya. After that, we headed full speed to Atlanta Motor Speedway!! That's right, we went to a Nascar Busch Series race. My first ever and I must say I was not disappointed! It was a blast for real. The cars were obviously incredible, but not as incredible as the patrons that were there. I have never seen so many rednecks in one place, at least not in person. It was crazy watching people point and scream at their favorite driver as they sped by at 180+ MPH. The sad part is that these people really thought the drivers KNEW they were pointing and cheering them on, it was great. Then there was all the free give-aways like Goody's Orange headache powder, Grizzly smokeless tobacco(i passed on that one, I promise!), and Tums, which always comes in handy at the racetrack for sure.
So I have to give a big 'ol Dale Jr. thank you to my buddy Sammy for making my Saturday one I will not soon forget, as a matter of fact, I will probably never forget it, it was something else!!

****See Sammy's blog for a picture of an authentic green mullet!!!****

K.I.R.,
Bryan

1 comment:

[alex] INSPI(RED)™ said...

HaHa I saw the green mullet wow.
I think racing is the most
retarded thing everrr. I hate it.
You know what NASCAR stands for right??!?!?!
Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks. HAHAHAHA

-Alex.