Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Undressed


Tomorrow night we start our new series called "Undressed", the truth about Love, Dating, and Sex. I am really looking forward to this series because our students need to know the TRUTH about all these things because they are getting inundated with lies from the enemy. I shot a video last week asking students how they know when they are in love, and man did I got some scary, crazy, clueless, answers along with a couple of really solid answers. It just shows me that this is a much needed series for our students.
On a lighter note, the workout routine is going great! Not to brag or anything, but to date I've lost 12 lbs, so I've got 6 more lbs to go to reach my first goal. It's been really tough at times, but it is well worth it. It's actually kind of addicting watching the "lbs" drop, and obviously very encouraging. I credit my victory over Justin Kay in the youth pastor grudge race on Sunday to my lighter frame, and no I'm not talking about the frame of the go-kart!!! Sorry Justin. Well, that's it for now, I'll be updating again in a day or so.

Keepin' it Real,
Bholda

No comments: