Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's been....


Five days since my last post. I want to extend a heartfelt apology to the 43 people who visited my blog since my last post on the 5th, and I had nothing to give you. I'm sorry, really, really sorry. I beg of you to please not give up on me and my slack posting habits. I am trying to improve, but apparently I am experiencing the dreaded "bloggers slump or cramp"(not sure which it is). I plan on asking my blogging guru buddy, Sammy Clary (www.sammyclary.blogspot.com) what steps I need to take to snap out of this funk, as it appears he has been able to avoid such a tragedy up to this point.
On a lighter note, for those of you who have been keeping up with my church basketball career, I am excited to say that we have now won 2 games in a row!! That's right, 2! one more win and we will be on a streak. The win last night improved our record to a whooping 2wins, 6losses. Hey, we're trying!! I scored 7 points, with the breakdown being a layup, a 3 pointer, and 2 free throws in the clutch to secure our 10 point VICTORY!!!! Well, I think the slump or cramp is creeping up on me once again, as I am out of things to say. Oh wait...............never mind, it's just gas!!!!! I gotta GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Keepin' it real,
Bryan

No comments: