Monday, February 19, 2007

I almost tossed my Wendy's!!


Not because i was sick, but because i was laughing so hard!! Last night me and Crystal and 2 other couples went over to the Clary's for a little fellowship. It was great, we talked about old times, looked at pictures of Sammy when he was REALLY skinny and of course ate some food.
Now, the remainder of this blog may be offensive to some, so be warned! I don't remember how we got on the subject, but someone brought up "fart lighting" That's right, you put a lighter up to your rump, light it and watch the sparks fly.....literally! I know this is probably gross and inappropriate, but hey, i'm a youth pastor and this is my blog so i would like to write about it. By the way, we did have jeans on, so we weren't parading around in our underwear or anything like that!! Well, after several "duds" and "false alarms", Jamie and Sammy finally got their motor running and we were actually smart enough to video all this on Jamie's phone. So, with that being said, I hope to have this phenomenon on my blog sometime in the near future. I'm sure you are looking forward to that!!! Chase and I had nothing to offer unfortunately in the way of "ammo", so we just cheered the other guys on. I was rather disappointed in my digestive system to be honest, but oh well, there is always the next time.
And by the way, i didn't purposely put this on here to offend anyone, but sometimes we just need to stop and LAUGH, not just a little courtesy laugh, but a deep deep into your soul belly LAUGH!! Which, if i remember right, is exactly what happened last night! IT WAS GREAT!! So, grab your lighter and let the laughs begin!!!!

Keepin' it really real,
Bryan

No comments: