Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Write It Down!!!


So the other night Crystal and I had our date night, which is something we try to do weekly, though not always successful, we try. Anyway, we went to TGI Fridays (mainly for the vanilla bean cheesecake) and the waiter came up to take our order. I noticed he didn't have the little waiter order pad, which concerned me a little. He took our orders and shortly afterwards the food came out...the WRONG food!!! Crystal's was right, but mine wasn't, which upset me a little, ok a lot!!! You know, it really can't be that difficult to carry that little pad thingy around and jot down the orders. You see, when it comes to food, its serious business for me-don't mess with my food!!! It's not really that serious, but come on, just write it down!!! There is no way really I can tie this in spiritually, so I won't try.
On a more important note, we leave this Sunday at 6 am for our mission trip to Memphis, TN. I am really looking forward to seeing what God does not only in the area we are ministering in, but also in the lives of the students that are going. It is going to be life-changing I have no doubt!! I will try to update from time to time while there if I can.

RUNning the Race,
Bholda

1 comment:

Sammy Clary said...

Why ya'll all so pissed?