Friday, July 18, 2008

Hands and Feet

Today was awesome!! I had the priviledge of working with some of our students that are going to Memphis in a couple of weeks. We helped out one of our team members grandparents who needed some yard work done around the house. I am so proud of the students because they worked so hard and never complained about it. It is days like these that God uses to remind me why I do what I do. I hope to have couple of pictures up soon of the crew that helped today. Speaking of our crew, please pray for our team as we head up to Memphis on July 27th to reach out to the inner city kids there. It is so encouraging to see students, who let's be honest, like all of us are naturally selfish, set their agendas and plans aside to serve those who need it most. Thank you God for students who love you and strive to be Your hands and feet. While I'm on the subject of students, check this blog out, she's pretty incredible too!!

RUNning My Race,
Bholda

No comments: