Tuesday, November 27, 2007

You're Invited!

So after much thought and serious contemplation( not constipation!!) I have decided to use my blog to update the progress on my pursuit of a healthier life. I will be giving weekly updates on how my workouts are going as well as my eating habits and weight loss. Hopefully, it will only be updates on loss, not gains!! I have signed up at the "Y" for the wellness works program which will tell me my percentage of body fat, weight, etc...and based on those figures a trainer will custom fit a workout regiment for me. I started last night with about 10 minutes on the elliptical machine (aka butt-kicker), then moved on to the treadmill for 25 minutes and finally ended the torture on the bicycle for 15 minutes. It was brutal!!! I'm really not terribly sore at this point, but they always say it's worse on day 2, so tomorrow should be just dandy. I plan on going back tonight and doing the routine again. I hope to go the the Y 3-4 days per week, plus I am playing church league basketball on Friday's, so if I can watch what I eat, my goals should be realistic and obtainable. Either way, my friends in the blogging world you are invited to embark on this journey along side me step by step! No pressure right!?

Keepin' it Real,
Bholda

No comments: