Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Pretty Cool Spot


If you are from the Powdersville area, then you have probably seen the Twisted Bean ice cream and coffee shop that has just opened up next to Little Caesars. We have several students in our ministry that work there so they told me to stop and check it out, so I did, Monday and Tuesday!! It is a really cool place, set up much like a StarBucks with comfy chairs, couches, and high tables. On Monday I had some of the ice cream which was very good. You choose from chocolate or vanilla ice cream or yogurt and then they mix in as many toppings as you want. I went with peanut butter-DELICIOUS!!! Yesterday, I took the interns over and we had a brainstorming meeting for upcoming series and Merge, our winter trip. I think I'm going to start going there to get out of the office from time to time and study my messages, read and brainstorm. Yesterday I went with the hot chocolate, Taylor had a mexican spiced hot chocolate and Steve-O went with the 100% fruit smoothie made with blueberries, they were both impressed with their selections. I would definitely recommend stopping by and giving it a try. Maybe I'll see ya there!!!

Keepin' it Real,
BHolda

No comments: