Monday, October 29, 2007

A Good Weekend!

Well, this weekend was a very good and relaxing one I have to say. On Friday we took Project 109 to the Berea/Pickens game and it was a big hit!! WE gave out tons of free footballs and met a lot of students. Saturday the wife and I slept in, which we don't get to do very often, so that was nice. We basically hung out together all day and went and got some Bruster's ice cream!! Man. their peanut butter crunch is da bomb!!! I recommend it without a doubt. Sunday was awesome at Marathon. Pastor Eddie(www.eddiecox.org) and his wife Lynn did a "Pastor Chat" during the A.M. services and it was really good for our people to hear from both of them and what God is doing in their lives. Sunday night we had a praise night, which was INCREDIBLE!!! It was a time for us to come together as a church family and just focus our attention corporately on Christ through music and prayer time. Well, that pretty much brings you up to speed on my weekend, so now I'm gonna continue getting ready to speak on Sunday morning at Marathon! It should be fun to say the least. I have a few things up my sleeve for everyone, so I'm excited about the opportunity!

Keepin' it Real,
Bholda

No comments: