Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fantasy Football Sucks!!


MAN!!!! I can't stand Fantasy Football, it's just that simple. I joined a league this year and I am currently 2-5, that's 2 wins, 5 loses. I guess when you are such a fine tuned athlete like myself, and you aren't used to losing it makes it all the worse. Ok, fine tuned may be pushing it..., ok, athlete may be pushing it, but I still hate losing!!! I was projected to win on Sunday and still had a couple of my players that were going to play on Monday night, which would mean I should add to my point total. Well, apparently not!! I lost by like 8 points and it really stinks. I just don't understand what the deal is. I guess I am going to have to buckle down, make some wise trades, and smart roster adjustments and see if I can't win out the rest of the season. I will let you know how the season goes from here on out.

PS-Sorry for the rough language, maybe I should have said Fantasy Football Inhales Profusely!!

Keepin' it Real (and losing),
Bholda

No comments: