Friday, August 15, 2008

Quick Update

It has been a really good week I must say. I am pumped to finally be back in the swing of things with AMP'd, and I'm looking forward to getting Project 109 up and running. As a matter of fact, we will be taking it to North Greenville University tomorrow evening for the football teams first scrimmage. Our aim is to introduce Marathon to the students of NGU and hopefully recruit a few (ok...a bunch) to get involved and serve in our student ministry. I will be getting up in the morning to prepare "109" for her first journey of the '08 school year. We are working on getting the high school football schedules together and mapping out the route for "109" to travel this season. It should be a blast, like always!!

The Garage is still progressing full steam ahead, and we are shooting for a late September grand opening. The next couple of weeks are going to be awesome because they will be painting, carpeting, finishing electrical and hopefully wiring up all the tvs and sound/lighting stuff. I will try to get some pictures posted soon. I had an incredible creativity meeting with my interns and Wil yesterday, and I am thrilled to be ahead for quiet a while now. Our September series is lining up to be the most powerful series yet...more on that later.

Well, I guess that's it for now, stay tuned for more stuff soon!!!


On the real,
Bholda

No comments: