Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good stuff

Today was good stuff. Me, Eddie, Reggie, Bryan and Kip went up to camp Marietta to do some long range planning stuff, and it was great. It really does us a lot of good to go up there because we can't get cell phone reception so the distractions are at a minimum. I love getting away and spending time with those guys. I can't wait to see what God is going to do over the next year here at Marathon. I'm excited about our new series coming up at AMP'd, "Dirty Little Secrets" We will be talking about *Hypocrisy, *Self-injury (cutting, eating disorders), *Sexual sins, *Abuse, and *Hatred. It is really shaping up to be a powerful series so please be in prayer about that. I will post on how things are going with the series. The youth building is still rocking along and we are zooming in on a grand opening date to be shared later :) I guess that's it for right now, I am putting off the inevitable...a trip to the gym!!

RUNning the Race,
Bholda

1 comment:

thatoneguy092 said...

Sweeeet!

definite opening date!

:]