Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ima twoblogger


WHAT? I know that probably makes no sense right now, but be patient I will explain. No, it's not the name of my neighbor down there in williamston, pronounced "wullmstun". It simply means I am a two blogger now. I am "maintaining" 2 blogs, this one and one at www.marathonamazingrace.com That blog is all about the progress of The Garage, our new student facility slated to open this fall. Go check it out and see what's goin' down. In other news, I was the victim of an unprovoked attack by 3 "stoners" ie..staff members of Stonebridge church (www.stonebridgechurch.tv), which I will leave nameless at this time. I can call them that because they call me a "Maraturd", but it's all in good fun, so don't get all upset and think there is a bunch of drama or something. Anyway, I received a picture on my phone of my wife's broken down 1998 Honda Accord with 3, yes 3 big Stone bridge stickers across the back window. What a terrible thing to do, take advantage of someone's broken down car and use it as a billboard to promote your church. Shame, Shame!!! I haven't decided if I am going to retaliate yet or not? The last time something like this went down, I was cleaning up 2000 straws in my office. Long story, just ask Sammy.
In other news, AMP'd was great last night! The band rocked it out, and the energy was electric, hence the word energy. I tackled the question "Who Created God?", and got a lot of positive feedback from students. Send me a message is you would like to hear my answer-not enough patience to type it out tonight. Next week we will be answering 2 questions: 1) Does everything happen for a reason, even the bad stuff, and 2) Is it a sin to drink or smoke a little bit? Should be an interesting night next week. I will let you know what goes down.
Well, that's about it for now, I'm all blogged out-2 in one day is intense!!!

Much Love,
Bholda

No comments: