Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been a crazy week!! Let me take a moment and break it down for ya. I spoke at AMP'd on Wednesday night, then spoke at a graduation service on Friday night, spoke all three services this morning at Marathon (check it out, www.marathonchurch.org), led a mission trip meeting after the last service, and finally just got home from a cook out for all of our student small groups!! So, needless to say it has been hectic, but all very much worth it. It's what I love to do, hang with students and teach God's Word. This week will be a little better, but preparation for Surge is still in full swing. I am looking forward to Memorial weekend and a little time away with my wife in Atlanta. It is going to be nice!! I will update later this week. It's chill time for awhile!

RUNning the Race,
Bholda

No comments: