Monday, January 7, 2008

Goin great in '08!!

Well, it's been awhile, so I wanted to update and talk about what's been going on lately. My Christmas was great, Crystal and I got to spend time with our families and of course ate a lot of mac and cheese and ham and sweet potato casserole and tons of other good stuff. I'm back to the gym and I'm actually enjoying myself, except for the elliptical, that thing is a BEAST! We brought in the new year at Marathon where we have a big bash with a DJ, dancing, food and fireworks. It was a blast and we reached a ton of people. Last week I had the opportunity to speak at Stonebridge Church (www.stonebridgechurch.tv), where my good friend Sammy Clary is the Pastor. They are doing some cool things there and it is neat to see God moving and changing lives. He really wanted to shoot me with his blowgun that he got for Christmas, but I was able to elude the attack!! Yesterday it was back to Marathon where I got to speak to the home crowd, and I had blast!! You can watch the service here (www.marathonchurch.org) in a couple of days. We are starting AMP'd back this week, and I have really missed our students and there energy and passion. It's going to be an incredible year, I have no doubt. We will be in our student building, The Garage this year and I am pumped! As a matter of fact, I am about to wrap up this blog so I can go meet with our trustees to get the ball rolling on the building!! It's going to be an awesome ministry tool for reaching students and families!!! Well, that's about it for now, I will update again soon, and may even let you in on my workout progress!!!

Keepin' it real,
Bholda

No comments: