Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Update from the Upstate


Well, I hit the gym hard last night, and I'm really tired and sore, but that's the norm when you work out I suppose. Tomorrow is my fitness evaluation which should be interesting. I felt like I did pretty well yesterday with watching what I ate. I had a grilled chicken salad with lite vinaigrette dressing at lunch and for dinner I had Italian chicken with a small salad, and I drank water (which I hate!!). I bought some of those flavor packets to put into my water, so maybe that will help me drink the required amount of H2O everyday.
On a non-fitness note, tonight is AMP'd and I am pumped about that. We lost a little momentum at Halloween, but over the last couple of weeks have seen the momentum pick back up. Last week we had 15 first time students, which was AWESOME!!! Tonight is our last message in the "Are you a player" series, and tonight I'm talking about faith. I have a couple of cool illustrations which I'm looking forward to the reactions from the students, it should be fun. We have 2 more weeks after tonight until Christmas break, so I want to make the most of the opportunities to reach students. I'm sure I will post the AMP'd rewind at some point tomorrow. Until then, I'm gonna try to choke down 64 oz. of water!!!

Keepin' it Real,
Bholda

No comments: