Monday, December 17, 2007

The Haps

It's been awhile since my last post, so I thought I would take a moment and catch up right quick. AMP'd on Wednesday was awesome!! Jamie Crumpton led worship for us with our band and he did an incredible job, as always. This week Wil Martin(www.wilmartin.com) is coming in to lead since Steve-o is in Germany visiting his girlfriend. Wil is bringing his band from Marathon North and I'm very excited about those guys leading. This week will be our last AMP'd for 2007 which is crazy!! time flies so fast. It's kinda a bummer since we have lots of momentum right now, and due to the holidays we are taking a couple of weeks off. However, I am really looking forward to 2008, and everything that God has in store for our student ministry and our church. This is gonna be the year we open our student facility, "The Garage" and I know that is going to be such a blessing to have available to reach more students for the Kingdom. This week I'm talking about the greatest gift we could ever give to God. I'm taking a little different angle in that I want to stress to the students that their life is the greatest gift they could ever give God. After all, it was for us that He was born and crucified. I am praying for many salvations this Wednesday night!!
On a lighter note, I will be hitting the gym tonight, as I missed a couple days last week because of my schedule. I am trying to drink more water and watch what I eat as well. I will weigh at the gym tonight and chart my progress, hopefully I've dropped at least a couple of pounds. I guess that's all I've got to say right now, so I will try to post again later this week.

Keepin' it Real,
Bholda

No comments: