Thursday, December 20, 2007

AMP'd Rewind

I can't believe last night was the last AMP'd of 2007!! Time has surely flown by but it has been an awesome ride for sure. We have seen students accept Christ, get focused, finally realize who they are in Christ, and we saw tremendous growth in our ministry. God is so AWESOME!!! I have no doubt that God is in control, but there are moments that I go "uhhh, now are you sure you wanna use me to reach these students, God?" And then He always reminds me that it's Him not me anyway!! I have had a blast this year and I have learned so much about Jesus, myself, and ministry. I'm excited about 2008 and looking forward to what God has in store for us.
Wil and the Marathon North Band did a great job leading worship and the students responded well. I spoke on the "Ultimate Gift" and took it from the angle that we are actually the Ultimate Gift we can give Jesus. We are the reward for His suffering, and all He wants is a relationship with us. What an amazing Truth!!! I guess that's about it for today, I will hopefully update through the Holidays, but I make no promises!!! :)

Merry Christmas!!

Bholda

No comments: