Monday, December 11, 2006

Hangin with rock stars

So, this is my first blog and I am really not feeling creative so I'm just gonna tell what's goin on right now. I have 3 of the 4 members of the band Chasen(Chase, Wil, and Evan) in my office, just listening to them talk about their new haircuts and the various hair products they use in those new haircuts. I have learned alot about each of these guys in the last few minutes; for instance, Chase is wearing like 4 shirts 1 of which is an undershirt that is way too small, Wil went to Old Navy and bought a bunch of button up shirts for like 6 bucks each, and Evan doesn't care too much for the music of Mark Broussard (whoever that is?). It has been an incredible few minutes, you know, just getting to experience a small glimpse into the world of rock stars and all. But seroiusly, if you haven't heard these guys, they love God and they play some rockin' music, so you should go to chasenmusic.com and check them out!!! I guess that's it for now, i'll try to post something new a least once or twice a week, but at this point I can't promise much.

Keepin' it real,
Bholda

No comments: