Friday, April 18, 2008

My Bad!!

I have to say sorry to all of you. I have not been in a blogging mood lately, so i've shunned my responsibilites as a blogger to update. It has been a very crazy week with a lot of good stuff going on. I am performing the wedding ceremony for Jamie and Alison tonight at 7, so the rehersal was last night. It went great, and then there was the rehersal dinner. It was AMAZING!!! It was bar-b-que from some place up in Westminister and i literally haven't eaten that much in a long time. I will update on my progress in the fitness/wellness pursuit later, but last night i abandoned all that in celebration of Jamie and Alison getting married. Speaking of food, i am still safe from having to buy Sammy(www.sammyclary.com) lunch at Zaxby's, because i have only received about 4 e-mails. I say the contest is over, but if it were up to Sammy it would go on until i got the amount of e-mails needed to lose the contest, even if that took a year!!!
AMP'd was great this week! The students had tons of energy and responded in a great way to worship. The "Garage" is still rolling along and on Wednesday we had a cookout for the construction workers that were there. It was cool just to do a little something for those folks that have been working so hard out there. I don't think the crew even realizes that they are building a place for students and families to come that is safe, and a place where lives will be changed. It's a pretty awesome thought! We are still on track for a September grand opening which would be perfect timing.
Well, that's about all i've got today, but hopefully i'll be updating again soon.

RUNning the Race,
Bholda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.