Saturday, April 5, 2008

D-Now and DSS

WOW!! What a weekend so far! Last night we kicked off "Awakening '08" our D-Now weekend with High Praises Church at Marathon. It was a great night of worship and it was awesome to see our churches come together and hang out. We are heading to the "MAC" which is High Praises youth building tonight for dinner and more worship, so I'm looking forward to getting to hang out more with all the students. I'm really pumped about what God is going to do in the lives of students this weekend. We have our students in host homes with college leaders from College of Charleston, Citadel, and North Greenville. So i have to give a HUGE shoutout to the host homes and college leaders for all their time and effort this weekend!!! I will post some good stuff next week with highlights from the weekend.
On a completely different note, Crystal and i are having our first home visit with our social worker from DSS for our upcoming adoption. I think they end up
doing like 3 visits during the process so we are getting the ball rolling. I am very excited/scared to death to think that i will be a dad soon! WOW!! my world is about to change, but i can't wait!! I will definitely keep the blog updated on the progress we are making. Guess that's it for now.

RUNning the Race,
Bholda

No comments: