Saturday, September 22, 2007

Takin' some time...

Off for a couple of days this week. Crystal and I are in Charlotte for a couple of days for Crystal's 29th birthday. It is definitely much needed time off for both of us! We have been wide open since April and this is the first time we have been able to get away and spend quality time together. We went downtown and walked around tonight and grabbed a Starbucks, which I must say was AMAZING!!! Tomorrow we plan on going to check out the Body Worlds Exhibit at Discovery Place, which should be interesting to say the least. I'm sure I will report about how all that goes at some point in the near future. Until then, I'm shutting this thing down and just chillin' here at the Hilton looking forward to the breakfast bar in the morning! :)

Keepin' it Real (in Charlotte),
Bryan

No comments: