Monday, April 9, 2007

A Wonderful Easter

This past weekend at Marathon was great! We saw over 4000 people attend our 4 Easter services! I can't wait to hear the number of salvations from this weekend. It is amazing what God is doing in a cow pasture(no joke) in the middle of Powdersville, SC!! I know souls were saved, marriages restored, relationships strengthened, and lives changed. It's really hard to believe that 10 years ago this weekend Marathon started!! I praise God that Eddie and Lynn and Bryan and Brenda were obedient to God's calling on their lives and they stepped out in faith, despite the critics(and there were tons, and still are!!) and started Marathon with just a small singles group. We will be having our 10 year anniversary celebration this Sunday night and I believe there is talk of a DVD being made of it, so that should be off the chain!!! Well, that's about it for now, I'll try to post a little somin'-somin later this week.

K.I.R.,
Bryan

1 comment:

Sammy Clary said...

I think a good post would be about someone breaking into Chase's van and eating the twinkies.