Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Long Time, No Update!

MAN!! This summer has been WIDE OPEN!!! We have been to Surge and saw God do some incredible things, one being me Bungee Jumping!!! I didn't even have to change my underwear either!!! SO it was an accomplishment on more than one level. We started doing a new thing this summer called AOL, which stands for AMP'd on location. We basically just do different things on Wednesday nights as opposed to doing a regular service. So far we have had the Ultimate Food Fight, a night at Frankie's Fun Park and tomorrow night we are having H2O night, which will be a night full of water games, water balloon wars, (2) 1oo ft slip-n-slides and lots more. Oh, and don't worry, there will be a Bible study before the colossal H2O battle begins.
This Sunday myself, Crystal, Kip (our executive pastor), and his wife Tracy, along with 14 students leave for Memphis to do REACH. REACH is our summer mission trip to inner-city Memphis. Our students will be leading Bible clubs in the community in the mornings and then doing service type projects in the afternoon. I am STOKED about this trip! The students have prepared, prayed, studied, and fasted to get ready for this trip!! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in Memphis. Please be in prayer for our safety, salvations, and changed lives during this trip. Well, I think that's about all I've got to say until next time, and by next time I mean whenever I have something to post about. =)

Keepin' it real(just not that often),
Bryan

No comments: