Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm Blog Lazy-Sorry

Well, it's been about a week since my last post. I've come to a conclusion of sorts, either I just don't have a life and can't think of anything to say, or I'm just blog lazy. I like to think it is the latter, blog lazy. So, with that being said, I'm going to hit ya with some info about what's been going on the last couple of days.
I rode go-karts over at the Clary Speedway(www.sammyclary.blogspot.com) on Saturday night, and I must say, I'm getting a little more daring and aggressive, but have yet to find that elusive 1st victory. On Sunday, Crystal and I ate lunch with my family for Mother's Day, and later that evening went to her Grandma's for dinner. Needless to say, I was stuffed all day and LOVED it!! So that brings us to this week. I've been getting ready for our 3 week series called "Cruise Control" at AMP'd. I'm pumped about this summer and some of the crazy, out-of-the-box stuff we are going to be doing. I will hopefully write something again in the near future, until then, keep it real!!

Keepin it real,
Bryan

No comments: